Wintry Happenings

Hello Friends!

Hydrangea Lane has been busy this week. We completed the florals for the Rowley Wedding, and two stylized shoots for photographers meeting in the Los Angeles area. I am so excited to see all of these pictures coming back from the stylized shoots Stacee Lianna, Laura Pedrino (and we can't forget her husband Donny), and from the Rowley Wedding Preston Richardson!

This past weekend, Jake and I had the blessing to serve our High school students at our church in going to winter camp at Hume Lake. My new photography friends picked up their flowers while we were welcoming students. Cleaning up the house, laundry, prep for camp, and 2 photo shoots was a lot to get done in time. But God graciously allowed for us to finish everything we needed to, and He worked so mercifully at camp both in the hearts of our students and in ours.

As I reflect on these past few weeks, the Lord's kindness stands out. I love the season of life I am in. I love my husband.

Sometimes I wonder how far this flower thing will go. It started just as a way to serve others and hang out with people and minister and be creative. And it just keeps picking up! Whatever God wants to do with it, will be great :).

Here's a sneak peek from one of the shoots from Stacee Lianna, this shoot was all about succulents with pops of greens and purples. It was very fun to create this Bridal Bouquet!


Thanks for stopping by! And Stacee and Laura, I LOVED meeting you both. :)

Comments

Popular Posts