August Newhall Mansion Wedding

I know, this is way overdue.

...But God gave me a beautiful year, a brand-new baby, and I went on hiatus to enjoy each second. It has all just been incredible.

And wanted to share this beautiful August wedding. The bride for this day was like a long lost friend of mine and working with her and being around her day of was such a blast and a blessing. She not only was kind but gave me total artistic freedom and was so laid back and just let me stylize and design her wedding to my heart's content. For anyone in my realm of design- you know I am describing a DREAM CLIENT. It was amazing and unforgettable!!

Enjoy the soft pinks, creams, and navy blue hues of this unforgettable day (cue the heart eyes). Fresh Kale, blue thistle, cabbage roses, eucalyptus, gerber daisies, and viburnum baerries- GALORE.

I also want to credit the INCREDIBLE JM Photo Art (https://www.facebook.com/JMPhotoArt/ or www.jennymarvin.com) for the images, and for being so funny as we were moving furniture around posing photos prior to the ceremony (haha).

Also, the wedding coordinator (bride's cousin Jessica McGlothlin) for this event was amazing. I know everyone wants to be positive and say nice things, but seriously. I loved her. We had a ceremony site change that left me scrounging for leftover flowers and on a ladder throwing an arch together as guests were arriving. The wedding coordinator had everything under control and even managed the flowers after I left so I didn't have to make multiple trips. It was awesome.  I couldn't leave my bride without any flowers for the new site, so alas, the arch was made!








Comments

  1. Such beautiful flowers bouquets. You have decorated your wedding venue with amazing colourful flowers. Hey can you suggest me which type of flowers I should use to decorate DC wedding venues for my sister wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty wedding flowers. My sister will be tying wedding knot soon and has just ordered fresh flowers from online BloomThat Flower Delivery Service for her bouquet and decoration blooms. You know that is quite famous online portal in the US for buying blooms at reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts