Hydrangea Lane: July Sand Canyon Garden Wedding

A precious friend referred me to the mother of the bride for this July wedding at a beautiful Sand Canyon Estate. I fell in love with the mom, Amy. She is the kind of lady that you just want to present the most beautiful flowers for. 

I had the most fun designing this wedding- made my favorite corsages and hand wired this organic arch complete with hanging Amaranthus, Curly Willow branches, Kale flowers, Scabiosa, Lavender, Santa Barbara Hydrangeas, Peach + Coral Garden Roses, and Rosemary. It smelled divine and made me want to get married all over again. What a sweet couple Kyle and Sarah are. I hope they felt the love that went into prepping the florals for their special day. It was a honor and I loved it. 

Another standout moment for me in this event were the two photographers, Sarah Robertson and Rosina Waszaj. I bonded with them very quickly and their inviting and creative personalities made the whole day just FUN! They also encouraged me the most in my floral designing and I left the event feeling really built up and excited about Hydrangea Lane (not a lot of people can do this... but somehow they did). I hope they will be my real life friends after this! ♥ Everyone check them out: Sarah and Rosina's Website!!


Wassell Wedding Flower Pictures

Click on the above link to see all of the beautiful photos Sarah and Rosina supplied me with!





















Amy, my new friend through this event and mother of the bride, cried when she saw all my work. She thanked me over and over through out the day. Kept checking on me (mind you, her daughter was getting married that day, could not believe her kind heart), making sure I had everything I needed. She hand wrote me a page thank you note. AND e-mailed me saying..."Hi Amber! The flowers were amazing!!!!! Your talent if a gift from God and I am so glad you use it to bless others. Sarah was the bell of the ball but your flowers were close behind..."


What a gem. :) I'm so thankful for the timely ladies of this event that spoke so much encouragement into my heart. 

Comments

Popular Posts