Hydrangea Lane in 2014

2014 has been so fun so far! Started off with a very cute order… corsages (floral bracelets) and boutonnieres for Daddy/Daughter date nights at a local school and church.


Then for the Bohemian/Country stylized shoot complete with a floral crown, and 3 centerpieces. I loved being able to use the brightest and boldest colors in season right now!

I had a sweet pal join me on an adventure to downtown LA. We had coffee, great talks about life, and enjoyed all of the Lord's beautiful creation.
               
This is a grand arrangement I made out of all of the leftover pieces from the shoot. It has been a treat having this on my table!
Centerpiece 


Sneak Peek from the photo shoot! 


 Model, Event Design, and Stylized Shoot OrganizerBriana Lynn Tejada from Thread & Sow  
Male model: Josh Tejada
Photographer: Anna Elaine Converse 
Makeup: Denise Van Arsdale-West www.beautifulfacesbydenise.com 
Hair: Lynn Svoboda


I loved working with every single one of these people. Brianna, thank you for inviting me to be part. 

Blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts