HL Presents: Winter Formal Corsages and Photo Shoot Contributions

Above- some centerpieces I made for a funky re-branding photoshoot  with my friend, Laura Pedrino at: www.lauraanddonny.com. They are a married, LA and Destination Photography team. When you go to their site, all the florals you see, I made! Makes my heart happy. I loved that she let me use such bold, fun colors. There are fillers and Anemones and Dahlias fiery red, with cotton and branches. Such texture. And she was a blast to work with. If you want to have a pair of sweet + fun photographers, I definitely recommend them! 

Why yes I did spray paint a succulent gold! :) It was fun. 

This is a senior formal corsage I made for a really special friend in my life. Her name is Kailey. I custom ordered this bracelet for her and attached willow, lavender, french tulips and roses- and would you guess by the end of the night- someone stole it? Bummer. At least we have the photos to remember :). 

 
This is a bridal bouquet I made with vintage lavender roses, cream stock flower, some upright Amaranthus, Japonica,  hand-wired Succulents, and of course, Artichoke. And don't forget my little Scabiosa Flowers. Did you know those little pods we love in weddings lately in different seasons have the cutest buds? It was DELIGHTFUL. 

Comments

Popular Posts