Hydrangea Lane Sale! & Other Happy News





These cute little succulent gardens will be the perfect birthday gift, christmas hostess gift, and special decor. I am finding I am a little bit of a vase snob. These stunning little pedestal bowls are mercury glass. And the square boxes are gold-leafed cement believe it or not. Nothing like getting beautiful flowers in a vase that looks like ... well I couldn't think of a funny analogy. But, the vase is apart of the whole design and feel! Lucky for me, my customers agreed- PHEW! 
These gardens will live as long as you love 'em :).

Another cool thing... I was hired to decorate a fancy house in Pasadena for Christmas. Is this real life?!

ALSO: SSAALLLEEE!!!!!!

Hydrangea Lane Prices for this week/weekend:

Candle Wreaths- $ 11.99
Vase w/ Candle- $5.00
20" Wreath- $19.99
24" Wreath- $24.99
Boxwood Wreaths- $34.99
and folks we will have... MISTLETOE starting tomorrow!

*Wreaths will last 4-6 weeks. Spritz 'em each day, keep them out of direct sunlight, and you will be enjoying the scent of your live wreath all Christmas long! All wreaths can be customized and priced to order. The prices shown above are just for live evergreen mix wreaths. I add fresh roses, pinecones, ribbons, cotton, baby's breath, and seeded eucalyptus to name a few fun mixes :).

Come on out to Town Center Trees. We have hot cocoa, a dog that wears christmas hats, and music. It's pretty much my new hang out place.


Over and out peeps.



Comments

Popular Posts